Discover the comforts of home at Enterprise Cove in Orange City, Florida. Our community is ideally located midway between Downtown Orlando and Daytona Beaches on Enterprise Road and is just minutes to Interstate 4 and State Road 17-92. Enjoy recreational activities at nearby BLUE SPRING STATE PARK, entertainment at ORANGE CITY RACING & CARD CLUB, or shoot a few rounds of golf at GLEN ABBEY GOLF CLUB. These affordable condominiums are uniquely designed featuring three bedroom homes with fabulous Chef-style Kitchens with Granite Countertops and Stainless Steel energy efficient appliances along with an open floor plan perfect for entertaining.
At Enterprise Cove Condominiums, take advantage of the community amenities with resort-style pool with sundeck, playground, walking paths and free Wi-Fi hotspots. Centrally located, Enterprise Cove offers convenient access to the most essential needs of our residents.
Michael Sciarrino Concord Management, www.concordrents.com, Concord Rents
Concord Rents is the national leader in high quality, customer focused property management of multifamily affordable rental housing communities. Learn more about our communities by visiting
Concord Management, Ltd. at ConcordRents.com.
SQFT listed is an approximate value for each apartment.
- Floorplan: Three Bedroom Two Bath
- 3 Beds / 2 Baths | 1046 SF
- Call for Details
- Access Gate
- Clubhouse Wi-Fi Cafe
- Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Resort-Style Pool with Sundeck
- Courtyard Sitting Area with Grill
- Outdoor Green Space with Playground
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Service and Online Maintenance Requests
- Online Rent Payment Service
- Car Care Center
- Walking Trails
- Stainless Steel Energy Efficient Appliances
- Air Conditioner
- Programmable Thermostats
- Ceiling Fan
- Large Closets
- Stain Resistant Berber-Style Carpeting
- Vaulted Ceilings in select units
- Lake Views Available
- Window Coverings
- W/D Hookup
- Washer/Dryer Rentals Available
- Wheelchair Access
- Private Entry Ground Floor
- Chef-Style Kitchen with Granite Countertops
- Open Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Pantry
- Tile in Select Areas
- BLUE SPRING STATE PARK covers more than 2,600 acres, including the largest spring on the St. Johns River. Blue Spring is a designated manatee refuge and the winter home to a growing population of West Indian Manatees. The spring's crystal clear, 73-degree water can be enjoyed by swimmers, snorkelers and certified scuba divers, with a partner during our designated swimming season. Fishing, canoeing and boating are also enjoyed along the St. Johns River.
- The ORANGE CITY RACING AND POKER CLUB is a 26,000+ sq.ft. entertainment venue featuring a state of the art poker room, full bar, sports bar and more than sixty high definition televisions. Enjoy the excitement of simulcast races from some of the nation’s premier thoroughbred and harness tracks, as well as greyhound races from Daytona Beach Racing and Card Club or Sanford-Orlando Kennel Club.
- From small injuries to cardiac incidents, and everything in between, FLORIDA HOSPITAL FISH MEMORIAL stands ready for you and your family.
- GLEN ABBEY GOLF CLUB is a semi-private 18-hole course that plays about 6,700 yards at its longest. Opened in 1974, it offers a driving range, tree-lined fairways (with crepe myrtle and oleander planting complementing native oaks and pines), and a number of water features including a 60-acre lake.
|Monday||8:00 AM-2:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM-2:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM-2:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM-2:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM-2:00 PM|