- Access Gate
- Clubhouse Wi-Fi Cafe
- Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Resort-Style Pool with Sundeck
- Courtyard Sitting Area with Grill
- Outdoor Green Space with Playground
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Service and Online Maintenance Requests
- Online Rent Payment Service
- Car Care Center
- Walking Trails
- Stainless Steel Energy Efficient Appliances
- Air Conditioner
- Programmable Thermostats
- Ceiling Fan
- Large Closets
- Stain Resistant Berber-Style Carpeting
- Vaulted Ceilings in select units
- Lake Views Available
- Window Coverings
- W/D Hookup
- Washer/Dryer Rentals Available
- Wheelchair Access
- Private Entry Ground Floor
- Chef-Style Kitchen with Granite Countertops
- Open Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Pantry
- Tile in Select Areas
Pets are not allowed
- BLUE SPRING STATE PARK covers more than 2,600 acres, including the largest spring on the St. Johns River. Blue Spring is a designated manatee refuge and the winter home to a growing population of West Indian Manatees. The spring's crystal clear, 73-degree water can be enjoyed by swimmers, snorkelers and certified scuba divers, with a partner during our designated swimming season. Fishing, canoeing and boating are also enjoyed along the St. Johns River.
- The ORANGE CITY RACING AND POKER CLUB is a 26,000+ sq.ft. entertainment venue featuring a state of the art poker room, full bar, sports bar and more than sixty high definition televisions. Enjoy the excitement of simulcast races from some of the nation’s premier thoroughbred and harness tracks, as well as greyhound races from Daytona Beach Racing and Card Club or Sanford-Orlando Kennel Club.
- From small injuries to cardiac incidents, and everything in between, FLORIDA HOSPITAL FISH MEMORIAL stands ready for you and your family.
- GLEN ABBEY GOLF CLUB is a semi-private 18-hole course that plays about 6,700 yards at its longest. Opened in 1974, it offers a driving range, tree-lined fairways (with crepe myrtle and oleander planting complementing native oaks and pines), and a number of water features including a 60-acre lake.